Good decision making is based on accurate information. Use the comment section below to recommend links.
Here are links to information that has come direct from Government, Nalcor and other such official sources:
7) Press Release: NCC Appeals Nalcor Injunction – Jan 7, 2013
– “The Panel has determined that the Project would have several significant adverse environmental effects on the aquatic and terrestrial environments, culture and heritage and, should consumption advisories be required in Lake Melville, on land and resource uses.”
5) DECISION GATE 3: documents and supporting data
– Still trying to identify the core document on this … Here is the main website from the government.
4) METHYL MERCURY:
Letter to the Joint Review Panel re: the likelyhood of increased of methyl mercury level in the Lake Melville after the proposed Muskrat Falls dam is put in place. Nunatsiavut Government – April 10, 2011
3) PUB REVIEW:
2) ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT BULLETIN:
1) ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT PROCESS: